BATCH 1 ETA - 300mm with Raspberry Pi 3B+ - Delayed
BATCH 2 ETA- 300mm and 350mm with Raspberry Pi 4B - Delayed
LDO Motors - Voron 2.4 Kit (excludes printed parts or hot end)
- For the most up-to-date LDO Voron 2.4 Kit, 300mm BOM, please see here: http://docs.ldomotors.com/en/voron/voron2/LDO_Voron_24300_BOM
- For the printed parts guide, please see here: http://docs.ldomotors.com/en/voron/voron2/printed_part_guide_rev_a
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's Youtube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.